Thursday, June 27, 2013

I won't hold my breath.

One day, I'm  finally going to scream in your face just how much you broke me. I didn't do it a year ago because I believed you; I believed everything you said, and that's ok. I had to fall for you once again in order to realize things and see you for what you really are.

I could've said no to you so easily, I could've avoided all of this, but I'm glad things happened the way it did, because you pointed me towards my future. You were my compass.

It was a hard fall and the battle against you is never ending- but I've made it through. I'm slowly pushing you out of my body, erasing what was and what could've been  in order to embrace what's to come.

One should never let go of the opportunity of saying what you need to say in order to be free.

One day you will hear it all...until that day comes, I won't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Begin

Even if it’s a struggle to get the words out. Begin.